- Basler calls SkyPatriot a success story
- Rinicom utilises Basler hardware to assist with world-leading optical drone detection
- Perfect for daylight and low-light detection
Basler, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of industrial-based camera equipment has praised Rinicom on their use of Basler technology in the SkyPatriot optical drone detection product line.
SkyPatriot is a unique, patent-pending optical drone detection solution that both detects and classifies autonomously without any need for human input. It’s a system that has been deployed worldwide as both a temporary and permanent solution.
SkyPatriot is typically installed to protect public infrastructure. As a deployed system it contains a number of visual sensors, analytics engines based on artificial intelligence, data fusion algorithms, and a command and
To ensure SkyPatriot continues to be a world-leading and innovative optical drone detection system, Rinicom chose to utilise Basler technology to ensure:
- The whole system can work not only in daylight conditions but also in low-light environments
- The technology uses a high frame rate
- Produce excellent image quality
The full success story can be seen by clicking here.
If you are interested in what Rinicom could offer your business, get in touch by calling +44 (0)1524 840 450 or email email@example.com.